Counter-current swimming is the perfect option for an active massage or an enjoyable and challenging swim.
JD Aqua-Jet’s is a counter-current swimming accessory, which can be used with the entire Desjoyaux range of filtration systems.
As its name suggests, counter-current swimming allows you to swim on the spot, which is far more effective and realistic than building an oversize pool if you like “athletic” swimming.
JD Aqua JET’S is installed using a nut on the discharge nozzle of the Desjoyaux filtration unit equipping your pool. All you need to do is choose the nozzle you want to install, depending on your swimming ability:
The TURTLE nozzle: a relaxing swim or the DOLPHIN nozzle: an athletic swim.
This counter-current swimming option is very easily switched on and off by means of a button on the pneumatic control unit, which is accessible from the pool.
• Swimming comfort: 2 nozzles to adapt to the swimmer’s ability: relaxed (TURTLE) or athletic (DOLPHIN).
• Quick and easy installation, a nut to facilitate mounting of the JD Aqua-Jet’s (holding the discharge nozzle straight).
• An adjustment system for directing the flow of water to adapt to the swimmer’s morphology.
• Stylish and ergonomic: Handle areas in a soft material ensuring a good grip in the water.
• Reliability: A notched dome control system using a control knob to ensure easy and reliable adjustment (slippage not possible). A ¼ turn nozzle fitting system, allowing it to be mechanically secured in place.
Power in NEWTONs:
• TURTLE nozzle: 15N at 1.5 m
• DOLPHIN nozzle: 20N at 1.5 m
Options (on existing filtration systems):
• Filtration units equipped with a PBI pump
• Filtration units equipped with a P25 pump