Choose your pool liner from our range for a customised pool look!
The liner is the flexible PVC covering that keeps your pool watertight. It can be used for all pools, whatever their shape, size or level of use.
Desjoyaux Pools offers 2 liner thicknesses for its in-ground pools:
Liner thickness 75/100ths
Liner thickness 150/100ths, traditionally known as a reinforced membrane. It is used for pools with a high level of use.
• Easily attached to the structure using a liner lock
• Can be rapidly replaced without carrying out any work on the structure
• A wide range of colours, giving your pool its own unique identity.
• A choice of 6 colours for the 75/100ths liner
• A choice of 11 colours for the 150/100ths liner
|Light Grey||Bluish water for a contemporary look|
|Anthracite Grey||Dark water and an industrial look|
|French Blue||Deep water|
|Light blue||The timeless pool blue|
• 75/100ths liner: A 75/100ths flexible PVC sheet
• 150/100ths liner : 2 x 75/100ths flexible PVC sheets reinforced with a polyester mesh. Compatible with all supports (modular or traditional structures) and used for pool renovations
• 10-year pro-rata warranty for the welds (10% per year)